CEI srl is an Italian company with more than 40 years specializing in the design and manufacture of hydraulic blocks. Thanks to their competence in this sector, their precision of processing, timely deliveries CEI has been a trusted partner of the most important companies in the hydraulic sector for many years.
- > Increase productivity using new technologies
- > Improve reliability and flexibility of the production of hydraulic components
- > Estimate cycle times to verify and improve production times
- > Introduction of the Eureka G-Code software to create and modify ISO programs together with a complete and reliable verification of the machine tool, useful for verifying errors and obtaining the estimate of the cycle time
- > Implementation of R.T.M. as a CAM tool for the creation of 3D machining
- > Combination of tool management systems and work procedures
Damage due to programming errors > ZERO
Setup time > VERY REDUCED (especially for complex blocks)
“Before using Eureka, programming was done manually and only the programmer’s experience could guarantee a good job. We always needed to do machine proving out, it was long, difficult, and with the risk of collisions, especially for complex blocks.
Now, thanks to the interaction of CAM + Eureka, placement is faster, without collisions and even the first piece produced complies with the required specifications.
The many tools present in Eureka, including the comparison between the machined blank and the 3D finished part, allows you to check if the machined part conforms to that of the customer.“
– Emanuele Tondelli,Product Technologist-Industrialization