A cookie is a small file that is sent to your browser and saved on your device when you visit a website.
Cookies allow efficient operation of the site and improve its performance, also provide information to the owner of the site for statistical purposes or advertising, mainly to personalize your browsing experience remembering your preferences (for example to remember the language and currency you set, to recognize you on your next visit, etc.).
Usage and purposes of cookies
Our site uses various types of cookies and similar technologies, each of which has a specific function. The following table shows.
Types of cookies
- technical cookies and strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning and are used to manage the login and access to reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session and then closed the browser are deleted;
- cookie of technical analysis, performance and functionality. These cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use the site anonymously. These cookies do not allow the identification of the user and are not used for other purposes. They can in turn be divided into cookies or browsing session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies are used to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve your experience of navigation. Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profile and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part by surfing the net. Given the considerable invasiveness that such devices may have on the private sphere of the users, the European and Italian legislation requires the user to be properly informed on the use of them and express consent.
This website does not use this type of cookie.
Third Party Cookies
While visiting a website, you may receive cookies both from the visited site ("proprietary cookies"), and from websites maintained by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. They part of the page visited directly by the user, but generated by these sites and integrated into the hosting site. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by third parties shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer.
Disable cookies and manage your preferences
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through the settings. We remind you, however, that disabling cookies or navigation functional ones can limit and affect the operation of the site and / or limit the service that we offer.
Follow these URLs to manage cookies for some of the most popular browsers (these links, however, are subject to change by the respective owners. In this case it is suggested to proceed with targeted searches):
- IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-p...
For more information about cookies and to manage your preferences please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable cookies and avoid Google Analytics to collect data about your navigation you can download a browser extension from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.