Simulation of multi-channel mill-turn machines running independent, synchronized or continuous 5 axes routines.
- Unlimited axes.
- Continuous 5-axis and simultaneous mill-turn machinings on different spindles and workpieces.
- Multiple repetitive cycles emulation (G71, G72 for Fanuc and CYCLE93-CYCLE95 for Siemens 840D).
- Mill-turn machining toolpaths using Z, X and C axes or Z, X and Y axes (G112 for Fanuc and TRANSMIT for Siemens840D).
- Automatic workpiece transfer to pick-off or sub-spindles.
- Accurate management of bar feeders and sliding headstock machines.